There is no greater priority than keeping our team members and you, our valued guests, safe and healthy this season.
In addition to asking that you follow all CDC, federal, state and local guidelines, we are implementing the following policies and procedures to help protect our collective health:
– Playground, and basketball court will open. The playground will be disinfected periodically, but all children must be supervised. It is also highly recommended that children wash their hands thoroughly after playing on equipment.
– Game room will be open. Masks are optional.
– Bathhouses are open. Masks are optional inside the bath house when not washing or showering.
– The Laundry Room will be OPEN from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Masks are optional inside the laundry room.
– The bathhouse and laundry room will be disinfected regularly. Cleaning disinfectant will be left for campers to use in these areas to help alleviate any exposure concerns.
– Dishwashing station will be open and social distancing should be followed. The station will be disinfected regularly and cleaning disinfectant will be left for campers to use in this area.
– Masks are suggested for all campers who have not been vaccinated in the campground store, laundry room, game room and bathhouses. Campers are responsible for supplying their own masks or face coverings.
– Outside visitors will be allowed, and it is suggested that all visitors who have not been vaccinated wear masks.
– Please limit group gatherings to 8 people or less.
– Outside visitors will be allowed, but all sites will be limited to 8 people at any one time.
– Out of state reservations will be accepted.
– If you or anyone in your party is feeling ill or has recently had COVID-19, PLEASE stay home.
– Payment in full must be made prior to your arrival. This must be done with a debit or credit card over the phone or via email. Provide the office staff with your license plate number at the time of payment.
– Please drop your car pass into the box on your way out. This will let us know that your site is vacant and ready to be cleaned.
– The store will be open daily and Masks should be worn inside the store by all non-vaccinated campers.
– We prefer that all purchases be made with a debit or credit card.
– You can pre-pay for wood by calling the office (during regular office hours), and it will be delivered daily starting at 6 p.m.
These policies and procedures are subject to change at any time due to the nature and spread of the virus. Please check back here for updates.
Please remember, all the above policies and procedures are being done to protect our collective health and safety.
We are looking forward to you spending your time with us this summer season.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.