There is no greater priority than keeping our team members and you, our valued guests, safe and healthy this season.
In addition to asking that you follow all CDC, federal, state and local guidelines, we are implementing the following policies and procedures to help protect our collective health:
– Playground, basketball court, and game room will be closed until further notice.
– Game room will be open but limited to 8 people at any one time. Masks must be worn inside the game room.
– Only one bathhouse will be open and limited to 4 people at any one time.
– The Laundry Room will be OPEN from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– The bathhouse and laundry room will be disinfected every two hours. Cleaning disinfectant will be left for campers to use in these areas to help alleviate any exposure concerns.
– Dishwashing station will be open but social distancing must be followed. The station will be disinfected daily and cleaning disinfectant will be left for campers to use in this area.
– Masks will be required for all campers in the campground store, laundry room game room and bathhouses. Campers are responsible for supplying their own masks or face coverings.
– Campers MUST adhere to social distancing of 6 feet or more when moving through the campground.
– Please limit group gatherings to 6 people or less.
– Outside visitors will be allowed, but all sites will be limited to 8 people at any one time.
– Out of state reservations will be accepted, but all campers must sign and return a Reservation Declaration before camping (There are no exceptions to this rule)
– If you or anyone in your party is feeling ill or has recently had COVID-19, PLEASE stay home. All non-seasonal campers who must cancel will receive a full refund.
– Payment in full must be made prior to your arrival. This must be done with a debit or credit card over the phone or via email. Provide the office staff with your license plate number at the time of payment.
– Please call the office (603-964-5730) when you pull into the campground. A member of our staff will bring your car pass and check-in information out to you.
– A drop box will be conveniently located outside the office. Please drop your car pass into the box on your way out. This will let us know that your site is vacant and ready to be cleaned.
– The store will be open daily and limited to 2 people at any one time.
– We prefer that all purchases be made with a debit or credit card.
– Wood will be by delivery only. You can pre-pay for wood by calling the office and it will be delivered daily starting at 6 p.m.
These policies and procedures are subject to change at any time due to the nature and spread of the virus. Please check back here for updates.
Anyone who does not comply with the policies and procedures detailed above or doesn’t adhere to COVID-19 regulatory requirements by national, state or local authorities will be asked to leave.
Please remember, all of the above policies and procedures are being done to protect our collective health and safety. As restrictions are lifted and new guidelines are provided, we are hopeful that more amenities can be made available.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.